Process analytics plays an essential role during catalyst testing and process development. Using high throughput methodologies generates large numbers of samples which need to be analyzed fast, producing vast amounts of data that need to be evaluated efficiently. This requires long-term expertise and efficient technology.
Our analytics team focuses on high throughput analyses, delivering robust and reliable results from both online and offline analyses instruments which are fully integrated into myhte™. Our lab offers the characterization of materials by means of XRD, surface area analysis, and many other methods. Regular training and long-term experience allow us to implement the latest technologies and to develop the latest analytical methods.
Online process analytical methods
- Gas chromatography (GC, GC/MS, µGC, cGC)
- Mass spectrometer
- Online gas analyzer (UV, IR, WLD, FID, FTIR)
- Transfer or development of analytical methods
- State-of-the-art materials characterization lab
- Robust and reliable real-time results
- Experience in handling large data
- Highly skilled and trained staff
Offline analytical methods
- For solids: XRD, XRF, STA/DSC, FTIR, TC/TS
- For liquids: GC, GC/MS, HPLC, FTIR, UV/VIS, Cloud-Pour-Point, SimDis, Density, S/N analytics