Automated and parallelized testing technologies for catalytic reactions represent important tools to advance speed and efficiency in R&D for producers of intermediates and functionalized molecules, for petrochemical producers, as well as for catalyst suppliers and engineering companies.
Companies and stakeholders involved in the value chain of converting basic petrochemicals towards high-value products often rely on catalytic processes to manufacture chemical products economically.
Everyone operating and developing catalytic processes faces the similar challenges to
- improve the economics of existing processes & identify best suitable catalyst on the market
- develop new catalytic processes from lab towards commercial scale
- adapt to novel starting materials, suppliers, and feedstocks
- enhance product properties and product portfolio.
This is of relevance for chemical products downstream of steamcracker operations in the petrochemical industry, but also for process or catalyst providers and producers of functionalized molecules for various applications e.g., monomers, surfactants, solvents, or building blocks for specialty chemicals or flavors & fragrances.
- how producers of chemicals, engineering companies, or catalyst suppliers benefit from high-throughput technologies and integrated workflows in catalysis R&D
- how hte's technologies can be applied for kinetic studies, independent catalyst benchmarking, and quality control
- examples of selected catalytic processes, which provide impetus to new and efficient ways of solving existing challenges in the R&D of catalytic reactions, e.g., hydrogenation, oxidation, alkylation
In this webinar, our experts Benjamin Mutz and Fabian Schneider will present hte’s capabilities for catalyst testing and process optimization focusing on key processes and challenges in catalyst development. Furthermore, you will gain more insights into our fully digitalized workflow which helps efficiently plan, run and evaluate experiments.
October 26, 4 pm (CEST)
October 27, 9 am (CEST)
HOW TO JOIN
Please register ahead of time to the webinar by filling in the GoToWebinar form. We will send you an invite with all the necessary information.
The webinar will be held through GoToWebinar Software.
Follow the instructions on-screen to install. After submitting your registration, we receive your application for approval. As soon as we set the release, you are able to attend the webinar.
Please note that for reasons of confidentiality your name will remain anonymous to other attendees. This means, you will neither be able to see who else is attending the webinar nor communicate with other participants during the webinar – except panelists from hte. All questions during the Q&A session can be directed to the moderator of the webinar using the Q&A tab. You will be muted when you enter. You can use the audio options of GoToWebinar, but also dial-in via phone.
Are you unable to attend the live webinar? The event will be recorded and archived for later viewing. Please contact us.
GOTOWEBINAR: DETAILED INFORMATION
Here is an instruction how to join a webinar.