The key principle of high throughput experimentation is parallelization. This means that rather than carrying out single experiments one after another, you can run several tests simultaneously. Is is a valuable solution to conducting more cost-effective R&D.
- Parallelization of experiments allows for an increased experimental load without subsequently increasing personnel costs or development time; this shortens the time to market for new products.
- Small-scale testing allows for a reduction in materials and feeds. This ultimately reduces the total cost per experiment without compromising on data quality.
- The automation of high throughput workflows increases reproducibility and parallelization of experiments, and ensures that all catalysts experience the same process conditions, thus providing highly precise and accurate data.
- The reduction in cost per experiment using HTE allows you to test a broader parameter space in a shorter time.
- Experimental processes which traditionally took several months using conventional methods can now be completed in a matter of just weeks using HTE methodologies. This allows more freedom and flexibility in your catalyst research programs.
We have, over the past nearly twenty years, developed and validated high throughput technology, methodologies, and the necessary accompanying software to deal with the data produced. Customers can access this methodology either through contract research programs which are carried out at our state-of-the-art facilities in Heidelberg, or through the design, construction, and implementation of customized high throughput workflow solutions at their own site.
We have all the relevant and necessary chemical, engineering and software know-how to fully understand our customers' needs.