With hte’s Micro Downflow Unit (MDU) for Fluid Catalytic Cracking (FCC), you can test catalysts and feeds under relevant process conditions but with laboratory scale budgets. Apart from classical FCC, our MDU enables testing for related new FCC applications such as Petrochemicals, Crude-to-Chemicals and Sustainable Processes!
- the requirements for laboratory testing under relevant process conditions
- how the Micro Downflow Unit (MDU) simulates the process conditions of commercial Fluid Catalytic Cracking Units (FCCUs)
- how catalyst deactivation can simulate equilibrium catalysts (eCats)
- how integrated digital workflow solutions manage to process, visualize and re-analyze all test data
- how kinetic modelling supports experiments
- the new markets we support with the provision of our advanced technical services, hte’s customized solutions and the latest developments
Marius Kirchmann, Robert Henkel and Jean-Claude Adelbrecht explain why the Micro Downflow Unit (MDU) is the perfect match to test catalysts and feeds for your FCC operation at ideal plug flow conditions in an entrained flow reactor. We will guide you through the workflow from the design of experiments to product analyses and visualization / interpolation of product yields as a function of catalyst to oil ratio, conversion and coke. Several customer case studies illustrate how hte's MDU and a fully digitalized workflow generate industry-relevant test results, help to meet the challenges of FCC catalyst testing and deliver the technical service support in new markets.
The webinar has been held successfully on October 14 and 15, 2020. We communicate new dates in due time. If you are interested further information on the topic, please don't hesitate to contact us meanwhile.