the high throughput experimentation company
69123 Heidelberg, Germany
tel: +49 (0) 62 21.74 97 - 0
fax: +49 (0) 62 21.74 97 - 137
hte is a subsidiary of BASF – We create chemistry
Registration Court: Amtsgericht Mannheim HRB 717943
Sales tax identification number: DE 202 989 383
CEO: Dr. Wolfram Stichert
Data protection declaration
hte is delighted that you have visited our website and thanks you for your interest in our company. We take the protection of your personal data seriously and want you to feel safe when you are visiting our Internet site.
We would like to inform you in our data protection declaration what information we collect at hte while you are visiting our website and how this is used.
When you visit the hte website, general information is collected automatically (in other words, not by means of registration) which is not used as personal data. The web servers that are used store data by default:
- Your IP address, date, time, name of the operating system you are using, name of the browser you are using
- The name of your internet service provider
- The website from which you visited us
- The websites which you visit when you are with us
This information is analyzed in anonymized form. It is used solely for the purpose of improving the attractiveness, content and functionality of our website. Where data is passed on to external service providers, we have taken technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data protection regulations are observed.
Collecting and processing personal data
Personal data is only collected when you provide us with this in the course of, say, registration, by filling out forms or sending emails, and in the course of ordering products or services, inquiries or requests for material.
The database and your information remain with our company. Your personal data will not be made available to third parties in any form by us or by persons instructed by us.
Right to obtain information
You have the right to check and correct all data relating to your person stored with us, if it is in your opinion out-of-date or incorrect. It is sufficient here to send an email to the email address indicated in the imprint.
Storing data (data retention)
We store personal data for as long as it is necessary to perform a service that you have requested or for which you have granted your permission, providing that no legal requirements exist to the contrary such as in the case of current legal proceedings.
- The Site is operated by hte and all rights thereto are owned and reserved by hte.
- The Site made available and the software made available on this Site are provided to the User "as is" and without guarantees or representations of any kind (express or implied) or any liability to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law. Except in case of willful misconduct, hte shall not be liable for any damages that have been caused by or in connection with the use of the Site. In any case hte shall not be responsible for and disclaims any liability for any indirect, incidental, consequential and special damages, that have been caused by or in connection with the use of this Site.
- Any product information or other information published via the Site is given to the best of hte's knowledge. All this information shall not, however, as far as legally permissible, create any guarantee or representation of any kind or any liability of hte and shall not relieve the User from undertaking its own investigations and tests.
- Except as otherwise specifically provided in writing, hte's General Conditions of Sale shall not be altered by the Site, its content, materials and information.
- Without liability whatsoever hte may without notice modify and/or discontinue operation of all or portions of this Site at any time in its sole discretion, and assumes no responsibility to update the Site.
- Links to third-party sites ("Hyperlinks") do not constitute an endorsement of such third-party sites by hte and hte is not responsible for the availability of these sites or their contents. The hyper linking to these sites is at the User's own risk.
- Any claims or suits associated with the Site or its use shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Germany, excluding its conflicts of law principles.