Test System Design and Construction
At hte we endeavour to ensure that the design and construction of our systems is carried out with the utmost professionalism. All of our systems conform to the most up-to-date industrial standards, equivalent to ISO 9002. All process steps are accompanied by Quality Assurance and equivalent documentation.
- System Design
- Client works with project manager with appropriate expertise
- Client specifies requirements
- Process Specification
- All engineering disciplines represented at hte
- hte provides experience and creative input
- Use of industrial planning software
- Purchasing & Procurement
- Best available technology
- All steps carried out using in-house ERP system
- Construction, Assembly & Programming by Qualified Personnel
- Standard factory acceptance test
- Training at hte
- Validation Phase
- On-site implementation
- Installation & implementation by qualified personnel
- On site training to allow independent operation by client
- System Start Up
- Site acceptance test
- After-Sales Support
- Base support for basic servicing included
- Customised coaching for: Operation, Maintenace
- Tailor-made service contracts
- extended warranty periods
- repair & replacement of parts
- service visits
- telephone hotline
- online software support
The end product is a system designed to fulfil our clients' needs, meeting the highest quality standards and guaranteeing safety for both the user and system following installation.
This is achieved, firstly, by carrying out a well organised project analysis and creating a personalised project plan with fixed milestones agreed on by both hte and the client, and secondly, by working with multidisciplinary project teams.
For successful high throughput R&D it is essential to achieve long-term, continuous operation on a 24/7 basis.