The confidence of our customers, employees and business partners is fostered by an effective corporate governance and the transparent management of our company. Our executive board plays a key role in managing hte in a responsible and value-driven manner.
From left: Dr. Jens Klein, Dennis Fuchsluger, Bianca Linke, Dr. Wolfram Stichert, Dr. Mathias Haake
Dr. Jens Klein
Business Development & Marketing
After completing his university entrance qualification, Jens Klein studied inorganic chemistry at Saarland University, Germany. He subsequently studied for his PhD and received the doctorate at the Max Planck Institute for Coal Research in Mülheim in 1999. He is one of the longest-standing employees at hte. Jens Klein headed the HTE Platform and Research & Development departments until 2012. Since then, he has managed the Business Development & Marketing department.
- Since 2012 Director, Business Development & Marketing, hte GmbH
- 2008 Director, Research & Development Solutions, hte AG
- 2003 Director, HTE Platform, hte AG
1999 Project Manager, Gas Phase Oxidations, hte AG
As a qualified mechanic, Dennis Fuchsluger studied process engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in Mannheim, Germany and completed successfully his degree in engineering in 1999. He started his professional career at GCE Druva GmbH and joined hte in 2006. Since 2011 he has managed the Engineering department at hte and since 2013 additionally the department Technology Solutions.
- Since 2013 Director, Technology Solutions, hte GmbH
- Since 2011 Director, Engineering, hte GmbH
- 2006 Team Leader, Mechanical Engineering and Construction, hte AG
- 2003 Product Manager, GCE Druva GmbH & Co. KG
1999 Project Engineer for Construction and Development in the field of valve and pressure reducers for pure gas applications, GCE Druva GmbH & Co. KG
Bianca Linke started her finance studies at the University of Applied Sciences in Ludwigsburg, Germany in 1996. During the course of her studies, she worked at the tax office in Heidelberg and successfully completed her degree in economics to become a "Finanzwirtin" in 1999. Ms. Linke has been working for hte since then. She is one of the longest-standing employees and has been responsible for the financial department right from the beginning.
- Since 2013 Director, Administration, hte GmbH
- 2008 Team Leader, Accounts and Controlling, hte AG
- 2007 Project Manager for ERP System MS Navision, hte AG
- 2007 Responsible for Accounts, Human Ressources and Corporation Law, hte AG
2000 Joined Finance division, hte AG
Dr. Wolfram Stichert
Wolfram Stichert studied chemistry and economics, receiving a degree in economics from the University of Hagen as well as a degree and PhD in chemistry from the Goethe University Frankfurt. In 2011, he was a joint recipient of the German Science Prize of the "Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft" for the successful symbiosis of basic science and commercial implementation. Wolfram Stichert has been a board member of hte since 2000 and CEO since 2013. As one of the company co-founders, he joined in 1999 and has headed several organizational and scientific teams to support hte's foundation and growth process.
- Since 2013 CEO, hte GmbH
- 2003 CFO, hte AG
- 2000 Member of the Managing Board, hte AG
- 1999 Co-founder and Research Chemist, hte GmbH
- 1999 Postdoctoral scholar, Industrial Catalyst, BASF AG
- 1998 Research Scientist, Max-Planck-Institute, Mühlheim
- 1996 Research Scientist, Institute for Inorganic and Analytic Chemistry of the Goethe University Frankfurt
2000 - 2005 Supervisory Board Member of hte North America Inc., later Fqubed Inc., Princeton, NJ and San Diego, USA
Dr. Mathias Haake
Research & Development Solutions
Mathias Haake studied chemistry at Bonn University, Germany and earned his PhD in chemistry in 1996 (catalysis). He started his professional career at BASF where he had several positions with rising responsibility in Asia Pacific. In 2016 he joined hte and has headed the Research & Development Solutions department since then.
- Since 2016 Director, Research & Development Solutions, hte GmbH
- 2011 Expert, M&A/Strategies, BASF SE, Ludwigshafen/Germany
- 2005 Head, Regional Business Management Asia Pacific, Performance Chemicals, BASF East Asia HQ Ltd., Hong Kong
- 2004 Manager Asia Pacific, Segment Oil Industry, BASF South East Asia Pte. Ltd., Singapore
- 2002 Technical Marketing Manager with focus on Asia Pacific, fuel additives, BASF AG, Ludwigshafen/Germany
- 1998 R&D Chemist and Head of laboratory for industrial heterogeneous catalysis (23 patent families; 5 running at BASF), BASF AG, Ludwigshafen/Germany
- 1996 Post Doc, University of California, Berkeley/USA; funded by Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes/BASF AG