The confidence of our customers, employees, and business partners is fostered by an effective corporate governance and the transparent management of our company. Our executive board plays a key role in managing hte in a responsible and value-driven manner.
Wolfram studied chemistry and economics, receiving a degree in economics from the University of Hagen as well as a degree and PhD in chemistry from the Goethe University Frankfurt. In 2011, he was a joint recipient of the German Science Prize of the "Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft" for the successful symbiosis of basic science and commercial implementation. Wolfram has been a board member of hte since 2000 and CEO since 2013. As one of the company co-founders, he joined in 1999 and has headed several organizational and scientific teams to support hte's foundation and growth process.
- Since 2013 CEO, hte GmbH
- 2003 CFO, hte AG
- 2000 Member of the Managing Board, hte AG
- 1999 Co-founder and Research Chemist, hte GmbH
- 1999 Postdoctoral scholar, Industrial Catalyst, BASF AG
- 1998 Research Scientist, Max-Planck-Institute, Mühlheim
- 1996 Research Scientist, Institute for Inorganic and Analytic Chemistry of the Goethe University Frankfurt
- 2000 - 2005 Supervisory Board Member of hte North America Inc., later Fqubed Inc., Princeton, NJ and San Diego, USA
Dennis studied process engineering at the University of Applied Sciences in Mannheim, Germany and successfully completed his degree in engineering in 1999. He started his professional career at GCE Druva GmbH and joined hte in 2006. Since 2011 he has managed the Engineering department at hte and since 2013 additionally the department Technology Solutions.
- Since 2013 Director, Technology Solutions, hte GmbH
- Since 2011 Director, Engineering, hte GmbH
- 2006 Team Leader, Mechanical Engineering and Construction, hte AG
- 2003 Product Manager, GCE Druva GmbH & Co. KG
- 1999 Project Engineer for Construction and Development in the field of valve and pressure reducers for pure gas applications, GCE Druva GmbH & Co. KG
Mathias studied chemistry at Bonn University, Germany and earned his PhD in chemistry with focus on catalysis in 1996. He started his professional career at BASF where he had several positions with rising responsibility in Asia Pacific. In 2016, he joined hte and has headed the Research & Development Solutions department since then.
- Since 2016 Director, Research & Development Solutions, hte GmbH
- 2011 Expert, M&A/Strategies, BASF SE, Ludwigshafen
- 2005 Head, Business Management Asia Pacific, Performance Chemicals, Hong Kong
- 2004 Manager Asia Pacific, Oil Industry, Singapore
- 2002 Manager, Technical Marketing fuel additives, Ludwigshafen
- 1998 R&D Chemist, industrial heterogeneous catalysis, BASF AG, Ludwigshafen
Denis Hürtgen studied chemical engineering at the Mannheim University of Applied Science (FH), successfully graduating as an engineer in 2007. He already worked for hte during his studies. In the last few years, he has been able to drive important further developments to the technology platform at hte. As Head of Software Solutions, Denis Hürtgen is responsible for the efficient data management within the laboratory environment - from experiment design, all the way up to reporting.
- Since 2017 Director, Software Solutions, hte GmbH
- 2014 Head of Plant Engineering, Technology Solutions, hte GmbH
- 2012 Head of Process Technology, Engineering, hte AG
- 2007 Project Manager, Technology Solutions, hte AG
After completing his university entrance qualification, Jens studied chemistry at Saarland University, Germany. He subsequently studied for his PhD in heterogeneous catalysis and HTE, and received the doctorate at the Max Planck Institute for Coal Research in Mülheim in 1999. Jens headed the HTE Platform and R&D departments until 2012. Since then, he has managed the Business Development & Marketing department.
- Since 2012 Director, Business Development & Marketing, hte GmbH
- 2008 Director, Research & Development Solutions, hte AG
- 2003 Director, HTE Platform, hte AG
- 1999 Project Manager, Gas Phase Oxidations, hte AG
Bianca started her finance studies at the University of Applied Sciences in Ludwigsburg, Germany in 1996. During the course of her studies, she worked at the tax office in Heidelberg and successfully completed her degree in economics in 1999. Bianca has been working for hte since then, and she has been responsible for the financial department right from the beginning.
- Since 2013 Director, Administration, hte GmbH
- 2008 Team Leader, Accounts and Controlling, hte AG
- 2007 Project Manager for ERP System MS Navision, hte AG
- 2007 Responsible for Accounts, Human Ressources and Corporation Law, hte AG
- 2000 Joined Finance division, hte AG