hte offers various student internships in different business areas such as Research & Development, Engineering and Software. Students should plan to work within the company for a period of 3-6 months.
Take a look at our vacancies for interns to get an idea of the current possibilities at hte.
- Electrical engineering for students in this field
Research and Development:
For students studying in the areas of Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Chemistry or other studies with basic chemical training, we are currently offering opportunities in the following areas:
- Technology development / prototyping
- Material synthesis
- Internal catalysis projects
- PLC programming and real-time hardware integration
- Process-Control and Visualisation
- C++ product development
- Scientific data management / Web based applications
- IT Infrastructure & Service
We also welcome your unsolicited applications for internships. Do not hesitate to contact us.